WATER POLO - Weston Juniors 12 Harlequins 8 - A NEW rising star emerged from Weston juniors first win in the Bristol and West Water Polo League Junior Division game played at Hutton Moor, against Bristol side, Harlequins.
Weston Juniors 12
A NEW rising star emerged from Weston juniors' first win in the Bristol and West Water Polo League Junior Division game played at Hutton Moor, against Bristol side, Harlequins.
Charlotte Bradley netted five goals in a superb performance and showed that she has the potential to be a water polo star in the future.
You may also want to watch:
Also with five goals was captain of the juniors, Alec Gahame. The other goal scorers were Zack Marsh, who for the first half of the game was in goal, but joined the outfield and got one goal, and the other goal was scored by Tom Simpson, who has also improved dramatically this season.
There were also good performances by Esme Gullick, Katie Davies and Kate Watkins, all of whom have only recently taken up water polo, and this was only their second league game.
- 1 Weston will get a bowling alley next year
- 2 Weston pub to undergo renovations to restore 19th century look
- 3 Puxton Park pumpkin patch now open
- 4 PICTURES: Runners brave the elements at Weston Super Half
- 5 WIN: Tickets to The Magic Of Motown
- 6 Man jailed for knife possession offence
- 7 Yeo Valley extends open days for award-winning garden
- 8 Stone Roses songs to be recreated in Weston
- 9 Impressive house in a popular area of Weston
- 10 Village's community shop to relocate
Havey Reynolds and brothers Will and Ed Hillman, grandsons of former Weston player, Buster Hillman, were as dependable as ever. Also playing for Weston were Liam Penn and Ellen Cornish.