Chloe selected for England Academy
- Credit: Archant
Priory Community School student Chloe Carchrie has been selected for the ngland Under-16 County (Avon) Netball Academy.
A Priory Community School student is delighted after being selected for England Under-16 County (Avon) Academy.
Deputy head girl Chloe Carchrie, aged 15, was signed up for the prestigious academy and is now in training for big events within her clubs.
Yet Chloe is intent on being a secondary school PE teacher, inspired by her teachers Tina-Marie Delaney and Chris Sherring.
She said: “I am delighted to be in this academy, I put it down to my teachers who have encouraged me.
You may also want to watch:
“My plans are to go as far as I can in netball, but I am excited to one day be a PE teacher. I have loved being part of Priory and the teachers are amazing.”
- 1 Coronavirus cases in North Somerset at highest ever daily rate
- 2 Football association charges club and players following investigation after abandoned match
- 3 Sewage emissions report reveals Weston affected by at least 93 sewage spills in the past year
- 4 North Somerset to move into tier 3 after end of nationwide lockdown
- 5 MPs brand placing North Somerset into tier 3 restrictions 'not right' and 'illogical'
- 6 Grand Pier's future uncertain as Weston enters tier 3
- 7 Weston-super-Mare duo sentenced for drug offences
- 8 Football stadium set for coronavirus vaccination hub
- 9 Cash and necklaces stolen in Weston-super-Mare burglary
- 10 North Somerset could join WECA - but faces a four-year wait