Clevedon remain in second spot
CLEVEDON Tennis Club's North Somerset League campaign continued last week, the men's first team played away at Wedmore and consisted of James Bassett, Sid Faulkner, Mike Dale and Jason Burgoyne.
CLEVEDON Tennis Club's North Somerset League campaign continued last week, the men's First team played away at Wedmore and consisted of James Bassett, Sid Faulkner, Mike Dale and Jason Burgoyne.
The match ended in a one sided 10-0 win to Clevedon and this leaves them in second position in Division 1 just one point behind Woodlands who travel to Clevedon next week.
The Second team could not continue their good start to the season and fell to a 10-1 loss at home to Avenue. The Third team played away at Wells and won 10-1 a result which sees them top of Division 7.
Friday night sees Clevedon represented in the Avon League, the men's First team won 10-0 away at Downend and Fishponds and the Second team won 8-2 at home against Olveston and Tockington.
You may also want to watch:
League tennis is played at Clevedon LTC every Monday, Tuesday and Friday night, feel free to come and watch. For more information go to www.clevedonltc.co.uk
- 1 Local Plan proposals for development in North Somerset
- 2 'Suspicious' fire damages caravan outside Weston home
- 3 Hundreds of children told to isolate after eight schools confirm coronavirus cases
- 4 Sharp rise in coronavirus cases in over 60s
- 5 Weston fundraiser donates hundreds to hospital for saving his life
- 6 Appeal after brick thrown through window in Weston
- 7 Police release CCTV image of man wanted in connection with GBH in Weston
- 8 Coronavirus cases in North Somerset at highest ever daily rate
- 9 Puxton Park to open trampoline park, gym and segway course
- 10 Two charged with burglary and fraud