Coaching at Lympsham Tennis Club
Lympsham Tennis Club is holding training sessions for all age, guided by head coach Alistair Gregory.
Wimbledon may be over for another year, but the success of Andy Murray and some of the fellow Brits has spurred these youngsters at Lympsham Tennis Club into picking up a racket.
Under the watchful eye of professional club coach Alastair Gregory, the children learn basic co-ordination skills, moving and balance as part of their physical development and acquisition of the more technical skills required in tennis.
Alistair, who has more than 18 years of local coaching experience, said: “The emphasis is first and foremost that the children to enjoy themselves and to look forward to each coaching session.”
Alastair and Lympsham Tennis Club also run training sessions for tiny tots, juniors, and adults including ‘rusty returners’ and those that have never picked up a racket before.
You may also want to watch:
If you would like to know more, please contact Alastair at email@example.com or visit www.lympshamtc.co.uk
- 1 Coronavirus cases in North Somerset at highest ever daily rate
- 2 Hundreds of children told to isolate after eight schools confirm coronavirus cases
- 3 Local Plan proposals for development in North Somerset
- 4 Appeal for Christmas gifts for elderly and isolated
- 5 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 6 County council chairman urged to resign over 'slip of the tongue' comment about gypsies
- 7 Weston General Hospital increases patient-to-nurse ratio due to rising coronavirus patient numbers
- 8 Football association charges club and players following investigation after abandoned match
- 9 Weston Town Council pledges to be an anti-racist authority
- 10 North Somerset to move into tier 3 after end of nationwide lockdown