Comfortable victory for the Rebels
- Credit: Archant
Somerset Rebels recorded a comfortable victory over the Peterborough Panthers in their latest Premier League Cup group match at the Oaktree Arena.
THE Somerset Rebels enjoyed a comfortable 53-40 victory over the Peterborough Panthers in their latest Premier League Cup group match at the Oaktree Arena.
Brady Kurtz, and Josh Grajczonek stood out at the top of the score chart for the Rebels, but this was an all-round performance, with every member of the septet contributing good points.
Kurtz scored 12+1, Grajczonek 11+2, Richie Worrall 8, Charles Wright 7+1, Leigh Lanham 6+2, Paul Starke 5+1 and Dan Greenwood 4.
None more so than eleventh hour stand in Dan Greenwood, who on any other night may have carried off the Rider of the Night, just for his heat eight victory alone.
You may also want to watch:
However, that honour went to Brady Kurtz, who was presented with his trophy by Gemma Snead, who, by sponsoring the meeting was, celebrating her birthday one day early and her mum Michelle’s the previous week.
- 1 Coronavirus cases in North Somerset at highest ever daily rate
- 2 Hundreds of children told to isolate after eight schools confirm coronavirus cases
- 3 Local Plan proposals for development in North Somerset
- 4 Cancer specialist offers tips on mental wellbeing during lockdown
- 5 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 6 County council chairman urged to resign over 'slip of the tongue' comment about gypsies
- 7 Weston General Hospital increases patient-to-nurse ratio due to rising coronavirus patient numbers
- 8 Football association charges club and players following investigation after abandoned match
- 9 175th anniversary of Weston Cricket Club book by Roger Webber to shortly be released
- 10 Weston Town Council pledges to be an anti-racist authority