Comfortable victory for the Rebels
- Credit: Archant
Somerset Rebels recorded a comfortable victory over the Peterborough Panthers in their latest Premier League Cup group match at the Oaktree Arena.
THE Somerset Rebels enjoyed a comfortable 53-40 victory over the Peterborough Panthers in their latest Premier League Cup group match at the Oaktree Arena.
Brady Kurtz, and Josh Grajczonek stood out at the top of the score chart for the Rebels, but this was an all-round performance, with every member of the septet contributing good points.
Kurtz scored 12+1, Grajczonek 11+2, Richie Worrall 8, Charles Wright 7+1, Leigh Lanham 6+2, Paul Starke 5+1 and Dan Greenwood 4.
None more so than eleventh hour stand in Dan Greenwood, who on any other night may have carried off the Rider of the Night, just for his heat eight victory alone.
You may also want to watch:
However, that honour went to Brady Kurtz, who was presented with his trophy by Gemma Snead, who, by sponsoring the meeting was, celebrating her birthday one day early and her mum Michelle’s the previous week.
- 1 New school welcomes its first pupils
- 2 New restaurant named Hospitality Hero by Mercury readers
- 3 Poignant artwork installed on Weston beach
- 4 PICTURES: New Aldi store opens in shopping district
- 5 Ed Sheeran announces huge UK tour
- 6 Changes to bus services in Weston
- 7 Pub nominated for pub of the year in national awards
- 8 FA Cup: Weston AFC cruise past Taunton Town to reach third qualifying round
- 9 Number of homes in major development could be reduced as amended plans submitted
- 10 Weston chosen as a ‘priority place’ in bid to transform the country through culture