Yatton’s troubled season continued as they were comprehensively beaten by their promotion chasing visitors.
YATTON’S troubled season continued as they were comprehensively beaten by their promotion chasing visitors.
Despite a bright start, the home side inevitably fell behind to two breakaway tries as the Gloucester-based side began to take control.
The visitors continued to mount pressure on a dogged Yatton. However, the home side managed to claw back to 9-19 at the break, due to two penalties by George Osbourne.
The second half began ominously for the home side as Old Centralians capitalised on an interception to make the score 9-26.
You may also want to watch:
The game became littered with yellow cards and a Yatton sending off, as the home side became frustrated. The visitors’ superiority prevailed in the final quarter and further tries secured a routine win.
Yatton however, had the final say, as Osbourne epitomised a fine individual performance with a opportunist try under the posts.
- 1 Local Plan proposals for development in North Somerset
- 2 Hundreds of children told to isolate after eight schools confirm coronavirus cases
- 3 'Suspicious' fire damages caravan outside Weston home
- 4 Sharp rise in coronavirus cases in over 60s
- 5 Appeal after brick thrown through window in Weston
- 6 Police release CCTV image of man wanted in connection with GBH in Weston
- 7 Coronavirus cases in North Somerset at highest ever daily rate
- 8 Weston fundraiser donates hundreds to hospital for saving his life
- 9 Pubs running takeaway and collections during lockdown
- 10 Puxton Park to open trampoline park, gym and segway course