Could you be Weston-super-Mare’s next manager? Applications are now open as new caretaker boss is revealed
- Credit: Archant
Following the departure of head coach Ryan Northmore, Weston Football Club are now accepting applications for the post via their official website.
The Mercury can reveal Jon Haile – the club’s director of football – has now joined the club’s board and will take over as caretaker manager for Saturday’s match at Maidenhead United.
Northmore departed the club on Sunday after Weston exited the FA Cup in the second round qualifying, which was their eighth defeat in a row.
A statement from the club read: “The board are pleased to announce that Jon Haile Director of Football Development has been appointed to the board.
“For the appointment of head coach the following process is being followed:
“CV’s from suitably qualified persons should be received by no later than 5pm on Monday 26th September. Applicants will have a UEFA B Licence and working towards an A Licence. Shortlisting will be carried out later that evening.
You may also want to watch:
“Shortlisted candidates will be notified of an appointment time for Friday 30th September.”
Details on how to apply can be found on Weston’s website.
- 1 Coronavirus cases in North Somerset at highest ever daily rate
- 2 Hundreds of children told to isolate after eight schools confirm coronavirus cases
- 3 Appeal for Christmas gifts for elderly and isolated
- 4 Weston General Hospital increases patient-to-nurse ratio due to rising coronavirus patient numbers
- 5 Weston homeless charity announces new location to help vulnerable people during winter
- 6 Football association charges club and players following investigation after abandoned match
- 7 Weston Town Council pledges to be an anti-racist authority
- 8 North Somerset to move into tier 3 after end of nationwide lockdown
- 9 MPs brand placing North Somerset into tier 3 restrictions 'not right' and 'illogical'
- 10 Weston-super-Mare duo sentenced for drug offences