County annual meeting at Weston
Somerset County Cricket Club Weston area will be holding their annual meeting/forum on October 14.
SOMERSET County Cricket Club Weston area will be holding their annual meeting/forum on October 14 at 7.30pm at Weston Cricket Club.
This is an opportunity for members to meet officers from the club and put questions to them about their club. This will also be the last meeting club president Roy Kerslake will be attending, as he stands down after 12 years as president of the club.
Anyone wishing for more information, please contact email@example.com or 01278 788871 (daytime), 01278 760445 (evening).
The meeting will be chaired by area chairman Stephen Southwell.
You may also want to watch:
BELVEDERE Cricket Club will hold their annual dinner at Beachlands Hotel on October 17.
Any past players wishing to attend and meet up with old friends, please contact Brian Hosey on 07709 703838.
- 1 Man left with 'significant facial injury' following assault in Weston
- 2 Weston's four-day Oktoberfest to begin next week
- 3 Changes to bus services in Weston
- 4 Family-run business opens new tile and paving showroom
- 5 Weston mum thanks community after Afghan refugee donation
- 6 Entries open for Christmas Cracker race on Weston beach
- 7 People encouraged to have Covid booster to protect them from virus
- 8 Home Bargains store opens after £1million investment
- 9 Pub nominated for pub of the year in national awards
- 10 WIN: Tickets to UK Pink Floyd at Weston Playhouse