Craig earns his blazer badge
- Credit: Archant
Weston hooker Craig Withers made his 65th first team appearance to qualify for his club blazer badge.
WESTON hooker Craig Withers made his 65th first team appearance in the match against Amersham and Chiltern last Saturday to qualify for his club blazer badge.
Weston-born Withers, aged 23, was educated at Worle School and while there he played for North Somerset Schools.
He joined the Seasiders from Hornets in 2009, making his senior debut at Old Patesians. He has scored 13 tries.
He was presented with his badge by the club’s chairman, Tony Russell.
You may also want to watch:
WESTON’S touch judge Robert Harris carried the flag for the 150th time in the recent match at Worcester Wanderers.
Educated at Broadoak School, Harris, aged 53, played for the club from 1977 to 2003, making 391 appearances for the Athletic XV, together with five for the 1st XV and 48 for the United.
- 1 CNM Estates purchase Birnbeck Pier with new company
- 2 Thatchers search online for cidermakers
- 3 Villagers object to 'totally inappropriate' housing proposal
- 4 More than 100 rough sleepers supported during pandemic in North Somerset
- 5 RNLI believes return to Birnbeck Island 'the most credible option' for Weston
- 6 Worle opticians wins award
- 7 Wrington store nominated for best in South West
- 8 Cardiff City recall James Waite from loan spell with Weston
- 9 Pharmacy near Weston begins Covid vaccinations
- 10 Man charged in connection with county lines drug dealing in Weston