Darren returns to the Seagulls
- Credit: Archant
Darren Mullings has returned to Weston Football Club after a break of six seasons.
Weston Football Club is delighted to announce Darren Mullings is rejoining after a break of six seasons.
First team coach Ryan Northmore said: “Darren is well known to us and I am delighted to sign him. He is strong technically and I will be encouraging the goal threat he brings from the middle of the park.
“Darren is a good character to have in the dressing room and his enthusiasm will be a boost for everyone. Competition for places in midfield is certainly hotting up.”
Darren said: “It is great coming back to the National League where I started in non-league football. I’ve always kept an eye out for Weston and am looking forward to help the club push for the play-offs.
You may also want to watch:
“I know quite a few of the current squad Clayton, Ollie, Danny, Jake Mawford, Sekani and of course Scott, who has just left.”
- 1 Doctor resigns from Weston General Hospital's A&E department
- 2 Grand Pier's future uncertain as Weston enters tier 3
- 3 Girl, 11, suffers serious injuries after collision with car
- 4 Calls to scrap housing plan to create "people's forest" in Weston
- 5 Mural nears completion in Weston
- 6 Christmas panto cancelled due to tier three restrictions
- 7 Which services will be open and closed during tier three in North Somerset?
- 8 North Somerset to move into tier 3 after end of nationwide lockdown
- 9 Lockdown chef launches cook-along YouTube channel
- 10 Weston College principal receives award on BBC television show