Dickson signs for two seasons with Weston
- Credit: Archant
Glenn Dickson will be Weston RFC’s player/coach for the next two seasons.
FORMER Otago fly-half Glenn Dickson, will be Weston RFC’s player/coach for the next two seasons and will be an important asset in the club’s quest to regain their National League status.
This will be good news for the Seasiders’ supporters who saw their team relegated last season.
Dunedin-born Dickson, aged 27, first played for the club in 2009/10 when he scored 179 points in 14 appearances.
Last term, the lack of a goalkicker was the prime reason for the relegation, the team losing six of their matches by two points or less.
You may also want to watch:
The New Zealander eventually arrived from Northampton, but was too late to save to demotion, despite the fact that he totalled 72 points from eight matches.
- 1 Changes to bus services in Weston
- 2 Pub nominated for pub of the year in national awards
- 3 New school welcomes its first pupils
- 4 Ed Sheeran announces huge UK tour
- 5 Poignant artwork installed on Weston beach
- 6 New restaurant named Hospitality Hero by Mercury readers
- 7 Fine food and drink on offer at biggest ever eat:Weston festival
- 8 Number of homes in major development could be reduced as amended plans submitted
- 9 Plan to build £30million second school site approved
- 10 North Somerset's garden waste service to resume with collections every four weeks