Emphatic victory for Belvedere
Belvedere romped to an emphatic victory at Street by eight wickets.
Belvedere travelled to Street came away victorious with an emphatic eight-wicket victory against a poor home side.
Street were asked to bat and struggled from the first ball as openers Sam Mccrea and CJ Neate gave nothing away backed by an energetic field. Neate took the first three wickets in his nine-over spell as Street struggled to gain any foothold.
Runs were hard to come by as Street rarely scored over two-an-over. A run out and a devastating spell of 4-12 from Jack Neville soon saw Street subside.
Only opener Wall offered any resistance and when he was eighth out to Mccrea, Street soon succumbed to 62 all out in the 35th over. Mccrea (2-11) and Neate (3-15) backed up Neville.
You may also want to watch:
Belvedere lost makeshift opener Sam Neate first ball, but Kevin Crockett and Neil Chadwick ensured there were no further disasters until Chadwick was out with one run to win for 28.
Crockett finished unbeaten on 27 as Belvedere sailed to victory in the 13th over to make it two wins out of two.
- 1 Local Plan proposals for development in North Somerset
- 2 Coronavirus cases in North Somerset at highest ever daily rate
- 3 Hundreds of children told to isolate after eight schools confirm coronavirus cases
- 4 Police release CCTV image of man wanted in connection with GBH in Weston
- 5 Appeal after brick thrown through window in Weston
- 6 'Suspicious' fire damages caravan outside Weston home
- 7 Sharp rise in coronavirus cases in over 60s
- 8 Weston fundraiser donates hundreds to hospital for saving his life
- 9 Two charged with burglary and fraud
- 10 Pubs running takeaway and collections during lockdown
All Stars Sports Bar man of the match was shared between Jack Neville and CJ Neate.