Entries open for rally
Entries have now opened for the South West’s annual premier stage rally, the K&R Mitsubishi Stages Rally held at Brean Leisure Park.
ENTRIES have now opened for the South West’s annual premier stage rally, the K&R Mitsubishi Stages Rally held at Brean Leisure Park.
The rally will held over the weekend of January 26/27 2013. Promoted by Club Rallysport West, the event will once again be the opening round of the Association of South Western Motor Clubs and the Cotswold Motor Sport Group Rally Championships and will be the 17th consecutive year for the event at Brean Leisure Park.
The rally is held entirely within the confines of the Brean Leisure Park and up to 90 rally cars will tackle the12 special stages over the two days. Among the entries expected will be drivers from not only the South West, but from all around the UK, including a contingent from the Channel Islands.
The rally will contain its usual range of cars, from the ever popular Ford Escorts, Vauxhall Nova’s, Corsa’s and Peugeots, through to the more exotic, state-of-the-art world rally cars, such as the Ford Fiesta and Focus, Subaru Impreza and Mitsubishi’s.
You may also want to watch:
The organisers have again ensured that spectators are well looked after with a covered seated grandstand and snacks available in all spectator areas. All other indoor catering facilities will also be available within the park. Spectators will be admitted to the park over both days for an admission charge of just �5 (accompanied children under-12 will be admitted free) and car parking �5.
Keep up to date with all the rally news by visiting the website www.crswrallies.co.uk
- 1 Fears for Weston General Hospital A&E's future after top doctor resigns
- 2 North Somerset to move into tier 3 after end of nationwide lockdown
- 3 Calls to scrap housing plan to create "people's forest" in Weston
- 4 Sewage emissions report reveals Weston affected by at least 93 sewage spills in the past year
- 5 Call for action to reduce rising infection rates in secondary schools
- 6 Grand Pier's future uncertain as Weston enters tier 3
- 7 Christmas lights display for Weston Hospicecare
- 8 Temporary traffic lights set to be installed in main road for three weeks
- 9 Cash and necklaces stolen in Weston-super-Mare burglary
- 10 Weston-super-Mare duo sentenced for drug offences