Karting ace Robbie Gallier recently enjoyed success in the BNL European Championships.
KARTING ace Robbie Gallier recently made a tough decision to change from a factory supported deal to run on on a Tony Kart and he and the Hobzie Motorsport team have not been disappointed.
The move has seen the Eurocams backed driver on the podium in two recent local championship rounds, these excellent results have put Robbie back in contention for both the Clay Pigeon and Dunkeswell championships as he is now second in each.
Racing in the BNL European championship at the third and fourth rounds, held at the French Ostricourt track, situated in northern Brittany, the 15-year-old of Lympsham was on top form and had a stunning weekend, finishing top British and Tony Kart driver.
Robbie said: “It is good to be back on a Tony Kart and with my dad as my mechanic and all the help that Hobzie Motorsport gave me it just felt so good to get the result. I can’t wait until the next BNL round at Genk in August.”
You may also want to watch:
Support continues from Eurocams, PIAA, Demon Tweeks, Mountney and Bespoke Mfg.
- 1 PICTURES: New Aldi store opens in shopping district
- 2 Poignant artwork installed on Weston beach
- 3 New restaurant named Hospitality Hero by Mercury readers
- 4 Day of Ibiza club classics to be performed in Weston this weekend
- 5 Weston chosen as a ‘priority place’ in bid to transform the country through culture
- 6 Luxurious three-bedroom house overlooking Weston seafront
- 7 Bake Off stars to host afternoon tea in North Somerset this weekend
- 8 Blue plaque installed for famous actress
- 9 Customers urged to support local pubs, restaurants and cafes to boost hospitality sector
- 10 Second school site gets approval despite opposition