FA coaching course
An FA Level 1 coaching course is being run at the Hans Price Acadey in Weston.
BRISTOL City FC Community Trust is delighted to announce the running of an FA Level 1 coaching course at the Hans Price Academy, Weston, during April.
This is the minimum coaching badge required to work with junior teams and provides future managers with all the skills they will need to coach.
Bristol City’s lead tutor Lee Veale will put participants through various coaching drills and develop their ability to teach young footballers.
“Without doubt Bristol City’s coach education programme is going to vastly improve the standards of grass roots coaching and provide a great learning experience for all the coaches taking part,” said Veale.
You may also want to watch:
The course will begin on April 11 and will run on various evenings, climaxing with the final assessment on April 22. All coaches taking part will receive a free match day ticket for a City home game and will be presented with their certificates on the Ashton Gate pitch during half-time.
The cost of the course is �100, which includes sessions on first aid and child protection.
- 1 Businesses refused to reopen after lockdown due to staff safety fears in Weston town centre
- 2 Weston family who had home transformed featured on DIY SOS
- 3 Asymptomatic coronavirus testing pilot starts with college students from next week
- 4 Winter Gardens set to open newly refurbished eatery
- 5 Calls to scrap housing plan to create "people's forest" in Weston
- 6 Yatton artist releases charity single with Hamilton star
- 7 Girl, 11, suffers serious injuries after collision with car
- 8 North Somerset to move into tier 3 after end of nationwide lockdown
- 9 Doctor resigns from Weston General Hospital's A&E department
- 10 Grand Pier's future uncertain as Weston enters tier 3
Places are limited and can be reserved by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting Bristol City Community Trust on 01179 630617.