Final line-up revealed
The final riders have been announced for the Christmas Cracker and next year’s team at the Oaktree Arena.
THE final four riders have been named for the Cases Somerset Rebels Christmas Cracker meeting at the Oaktree Arena on December 28.
These are the current British Under-21 champion, Joe Haines, Edinburgh captain Derek Sneddon, 2012 Rebel Claus Vissing and Newcastle’s new signing for 2013, Andrew Tully.
“We now have all 16 riders confirmed and I think it looks to be a decent line-up,” said meeting co-ordinator Garry May.
The full Salt Express sponsored line-up includes: Ricky Ashworth, Ben Barker, Lewis Bridger, Ryan Fisher, Joe Haines, Richard Hall, David Howe, Simon Lambert, Randy Oldenziel, Kyle Newman, Derek Sneddon, Jacob Thorssell, Andrew Tully, Claus Vissing, Richie Worrall and James Wright.
You may also want to watch:
The Rebels 2013 septet is now complete with the news that British Under-19 champion, Stefan Nielsen, has signed for the Highbridge-based side.
The Rebels promotion moved quickly to secure the services of the highly talented 18-year-old after their initial hopes of signing Brady Kurtz were thwarted by red tape.
- 1 Changes to bus services in Weston
- 2 Pub nominated for pub of the year in national awards
- 3 New school welcomes its first pupils
- 4 Ed Sheeran announces huge UK tour
- 5 Poignant artwork installed on Weston beach
- 6 New restaurant named Hospitality Hero by Mercury readers
- 7 Fine food and drink on offer at biggest ever eat:Weston festival
- 8 Number of homes in major development could be reduced as amended plans submitted
- 9 PICTURES: New Aldi store opens in shopping district
- 10 Plan to build £30million second school site approved
“Despite this setback, however, Brady is committed to joining Somerset in 2014, when he should become an asset of the club,” said Rebels promoter Debbie Hancock.
Full line-up: Jason Doyle (9.16), Nick Morris (8.00), Josh Grajczonek (7.44), Alex Davies (5.96), Kyle Newman (5.31), Tom Perry (3.53) and Stefan Nielsen (3.00).