Firms help Weston launch new kit
- Credit: Archant
WESTON Football Club have unveiled their new strip ahead of the new season kicking off in three weeks time.
Dayle Grubb and Martin Slocombe showed off the new home shirt at the Woodspring Stadium on Monday.
The all-white kit is sponsored by Howards Motor Group for the season.
The club has teamed up with NK Sports, based in Station Road in Worle, to provide a fuller range of merchandise for supporters.
Club director Richard Sloane said the firm will operate from a purpose-designed shop at the ground, ensuring there is a better service for fans and a wider choice.
You may also want to watch:
Neil Keeling, owner of NK Sports, said: “This venture should help supporters gain access to a wide range of goods and raise the profile of the club in the area.
“My main aim is to offer quality goods at a reasonable price and great service to Weston’s loyal supporters.”
- 1 Coronavirus cases in North Somerset at highest ever daily rate
- 2 Appeal after brick thrown through window in Weston
- 3 Mike Fletcher: Former Weston Cricket and Rugby legend passes away
- 4 Weston homeless charity announces new location to help vulnerable people during winter
- 5 Football association charges club and players following investigation after abandoned match
- 6 New leadership team for charity
- 7 North Somerset to move into tier 3 after end of nationwide lockdown
- 8 Businessman launches two-in-one facemasks in support of MIND charity
- 9 MPs brand placing North Somerset into tier 3 restrictions 'not right' and 'illogical'
- 10 Weston-super-Mare duo sentenced for drug offences
The Seagulls’ bid to win promotion from the Conference South begins at home to Eastbourne Borough on August 17.
The club’s first home pre-season friendly is against a full-strength Exeter City side tonight (Thurs) at 7.30pm.