First grading at Combat Gym
- Credit: Archant
Combat Gym held its first grading of the New Year.
COMBAT Gym kicked off the New Year in style with their first grading presentation of 2013.
Twenty students, adults and juniors, took part in the grading and were all put through their paces and pushed to their limits. Youngest student Mollie Hobbs, aged four, showed incredible determination and spirit, completing the grading in fine form.
The young students, whose ages ranged from four to 11 years, impressed Master Kevin Ludick with their technique, discipline and effort. He said: “I’m very proud of them and they are definitely fighters of the future.”
Congratulations also go to the adults who, again showed exceptional technique and ability, setting the standards extremely high for their next grading.
You may also want to watch:
Combat Gym is offering a free first class of your choice to all until January 31. To take part in a free class, please bring this article with you.
If you are aged between 14 and 25 years, you may be eligible to join a free six week fitness/martial arts course. For further information about any of the classes/courses the club offers – Muay Thai, kickboxing, karate, MMA, Tai Chi, circuit training and boxing, please visit www.combatgym.co.uk or phone 07916 247189.
- 1 Gates to be replaced as work continues to reopen Marine Lake
- 2 Man left with 'significant facial injury' following assault in Weston
- 3 Weston's four-day Oktoberfest to begin next week
- 4 Disruption to school transport due to driver shortage
- 5 Council issues advice after collapse of energy companies
- 6 Family-run business opens new tile and paving showroom
- 7 North Somerset runners get ready for London Marathon
- 8 People encouraged to have Covid booster to protect them from virus
- 9 Home Bargains store opens after £1million investment
- 10 Changes to bus services in Weston