First tournament in over 20 years
The first table tennis competition in Weston for over 20 years is being held at the For All Healthy Living Centre, Lonsdale Avenue, Weston.
THE first table tennis competition in Weston in over 20 years is being held on Saturday at the For All Healthy Living Centre, Lonsdale Avenue, Weston.
Sixteen players will compete for cash prizes on four tables for this tournament.
Entry is open to players of all ages and abilities.
The competition has been organised by N&B table tennis club and the Weston League and is being sponsored by Dave’s Classic Toys.
You may also want to watch:
League development officer John Ratajczak said that this competition represents a continuation of the growth of table tennis in the area. He hopes this will be the first of several competitions to be staged over the coming 12 months.
This tournament is open to non-members and will give players a guaranteed six matches over three hours, competing for eight cash prizes, so half of the entrants will be rewarded.
- 1 Rapid coronavirus tests offered to people in North Somerset
- 2 Contemporary living in a pretty North Somerset village
- 3 New hope in third lockdown due to vaccine
- 4 Alliance Homes to deliver 40 affordable properties on Somerset housing development
- 5 Council seeks photographer for heritage project
- 6 Vacant care home to be transformed into seafront flats
- 7 More support needed from Government for pubs to survive
- 8 Mass rollout of Oxford vaccine begins in North Somerset
- 9 Police appeal for help to trace drug offender
- 10 Surgery's patient participation group disbanded
Entry forms are available from John Ratajczak 07891 287715, email@example.com and the Weston League website www.tabletennis365.comweston-super-mare