Five more sign up
Five more riders confirmed their participation in the Salt Express sponsored Christmas Cracker meeting being staged at Somerset’s Oaktree Arena.
WITH five more riders confirming their participation in the Salt Express sponsored Christmas Cracker meeting being staged at Somerset’s Oaktree Arena on December 28, it now means that there are just four places left to fill in order to complete the 16-rider field.
The meeting will see two of the 2012 Rebels septet returning to the Oaktree Arena, namely Kyle Newman and James Wright.
The field will also include Swede Jacob Thorssell, who rode for Elite League Wolverhampton last season, Richard Hall and Richie Worrall.
“The line-up is coming together nicely,” said meeting co-ordinator Garry May, “in fact with the number of riders who have contacted me to ask for a place in the meeting I think we could have put two meetings on.”
You may also want to watch:
The full list of confirmed riders, with just those 4 remaining places to fill, stands at; Ricky Ashworth, Ben Barker, Lewis Bridger, Ryan Fisher, Richard Hall, David Howe, Simon Lambert, Kyle Newman, Randy Oldenziel, Jacob Thorssell, Richie Worrall, and James Wright.
In the meantime, the Somerset Rider’s Equipment Fund (SREF) is to hold a winter fund-raiser at the Oaktree Arena tonight (Thurs).
- 1 Coronavirus cases in North Somerset at highest ever daily rate
- 2 Hundreds of children told to isolate after eight schools confirm coronavirus cases
- 3 Appeal after brick thrown through window in Weston
- 4 Mike Fletcher: Former Weston Cricket and Rugby legend passes away
- 5 Weston homeless charity announces new location to help vulnerable people during winter
- 6 New leadership team for charity
- 7 North Somerset to move into tier 3 after end of nationwide lockdown
- 8 Businessman launches two-in-one facemasks in support of MIND charity
- 9 MPs brand placing North Somerset into tier 3 restrictions 'not right' and 'illogical'
- 10 Weston-super-Mare duo sentenced for drug offences
The evening will get underway at 7.30pm, with admission being �3 for adults (payable at the door) with children admitted free.