Free golf at Tickenham
TICKENHAM Golf Club in Tickenham, Bristol, is holding free golf coaching taster sessions for adults.
TICKENHAM Golf Club in Tickenham, Bristol, is holding free golf coaching taster sessions for adults on Sundays, May 2, 9, 16 and 23 from 11am to 12noon, Tuesdays, May 4, 11, 18 and 25, from 7 to 8pm and Thursdays May 13 and 27 from 7 to 8pm. There are sessions for juniors on June 1 and 3 from 12.30 to 1.30pm and May 30 and June 6 from 11am to 12noon.
The sessions are open to beginners/non members and provide an ideal opportunity to experience the game of golf. To book a lesson with a PGA professional, please telephone Tickenham Golf Club on 01275 856626 or 07825 284680.
The above activities are offered as part of the English Golf Union (EGU) and English Women's Golf Association (EWGA) Club Coaching Grant scheme, which provides GolfMark (incorporating Clubmark) facilities with funding to support recruitment and retention activity for adults and juniors.
GolfMark (incorporating Clubmark) is the EGU and EWGA's national scheme that identifies and recognises junior and beginner friendly golf facilities. For further details visit www.golfmark.org
You may also want to watch:
Details of all venues offering coaching activities as part of the Club Coaching Grant scheme can be found at www.getintogolf.org
- 1 Changes to bus services in Weston
- 2 Pub nominated for pub of the year in national awards
- 3 New school welcomes its first pupils
- 4 Ed Sheeran announces huge UK tour
- 5 Poignant artwork installed on Weston beach
- 6 New restaurant named Hospitality Hero by Mercury readers
- 7 Fine food and drink on offer at biggest ever eat:Weston festival
- 8 Number of homes in major development could be reduced as amended plans submitted
- 9 PICTURES: New Aldi store opens in shopping district
- 10 Plan to build £30million second school site approved