Gymnasts raise funds for club
- Credit: Archant
Splitz Gymnastics Club teamed up with Weston College students Carmen Benham, Emily Scott, Jenna Snoxall and Pip Crossland to put on a fundraising event.
WESTON College business students Carmen Benham, Emily Scott, Jenna Snoxall and Pip Crossland teamed up with Splitz Gymnastics Club to put on a fundraising event.
Splitz Gymnastics Club performed various displays of acrobatics, tumbling, vaulting and air track to members of the public, while Weston students sold refreshments.
The event raised £110, split between gym club funds and Weston Hospital Cancer Palliative Care.
Many thanks to The Campus, Highlands Lane, for all their help.
You may also want to watch:
SPLITZ Gymnastics Club has been given funding to run trampolining classes at Broadoak Mathematics and Computing College, and also fund training towards a level 1 coach.
Year 8 Broadoak students are currently benefiting from free eight-week classes after school and the club hope to continue this with other years.
- 1 Man charged with rape and sexual assaults
- 2 Former Weston loanee Waite confirms Cardiff City departure
- 3 May 17: Restaurants reopen indoors and soft play areas welcome youngsters
- 4 Man suffers head injuries in Weston robbery
- 5 May 17: Backwell pool reopens after £400k works
- 6 Rapid Covid testing service goes mobile to reach more people across North Somerset
- 7 Mini tornado does damage in Weston
- 8 Newspapers often enjoyed grand town centre premises as befitted the self-important Fourth Estate.
- 9 Potter hails 'invaluable' Cheddar experience will help at Wells City
- 10 What can I do when Covid lockdown eases on May 17?
Splitz Gym Club also runs an additional trampolining classes on Mondays (4.30-5.30pm) at the college, which will include trampette, conditioning and trampolining awards.
Anyone wishing to attend, please contact 07900 856129 or email firstname.lastname@example.org