Gymnasts raise funds for club
- Credit: Archant
Splitz Gymnastics Club teamed up with Weston College students Carmen Benham, Emily Scott, Jenna Snoxall and Pip Crossland to put on a fundraising event.
WESTON College business students Carmen Benham, Emily Scott, Jenna Snoxall and Pip Crossland teamed up with Splitz Gymnastics Club to put on a fundraising event.
Splitz Gymnastics Club performed various displays of acrobatics, tumbling, vaulting and air track to members of the public, while Weston students sold refreshments.
The event raised £110, split between gym club funds and Weston Hospital Cancer Palliative Care.
Many thanks to The Campus, Highlands Lane, for all their help.
You may also want to watch:
SPLITZ Gymnastics Club has been given funding to run trampolining classes at Broadoak Mathematics and Computing College, and also fund training towards a level 1 coach.
Year 8 Broadoak students are currently benefiting from free eight-week classes after school and the club hope to continue this with other years.
- 1 County council chairman urged to resign over 'slip of the tongue' comment about gypsies
- 2 Coronavirus cases in North Somerset at highest ever daily rate
- 3 Local Plan proposals for development in North Somerset
- 4 Appeal after brick thrown through window in Weston
- 5 Hundreds of children told to isolate after eight schools confirm coronavirus cases
- 6 Sharp rise in coronavirus cases in over 60s
- 7 'Suspicious' fire damages caravan outside Weston home
- 8 Two charged with burglary and fraud
- 9 Pubs running takeaway and collections during lockdown
- 10 Puxton Park to open trampoline park, gym and segway course
Splitz Gym Club also runs an additional trampolining classes on Mondays (4.30-5.30pm) at the college, which will include trampette, conditioning and trampolining awards.
Anyone wishing to attend, please contact 07900 856129 or email email@example.com