Hutton girls hit eight goals
- Credit: Archant
Hutton Under-15s girls enjoyed a comfortable victory over Backwell Athletic.
HUTTON Under-15 girls entertained Backwell Athletic and were soon into their stride.
Backwell rarely threatened the home goal and a first-half hat-trick from Gabby Massey and one each for Rachael Curtis and Georgia Ferdinando gave Hutton a comfortable 5-0 lead.
The second half continued to be one-way traffic towards the visitor’s goal and chances came and went with some hurried shots, but further goals from Hannah Worley, Lauryn Nigh and a second for Curtis extended the lead further.
As the girls took their foot off the pedal, Backwell came into the game and scored a late goal for their endeavours to leave the final score 8-1.
You may also want to watch:
McDonalds Weston player of the game was awarded to Hannah Worley, with supporter’s player going to Rachael Curtis.
- 1 Man suffers head injuries in Weston robbery
- 2 Banwell traffic will soon be 'a thing of the past'
- 3 May 17: Which pubs are reopening across Weston?
- 4 Huge six-bedroom house with flat on Weston seafront
- 5 May 17: Village café and sustainable shop to reopen
- 6 Mini tornado does damage in Weston
- 7 Council urges people to respect open spaces after rise in littering and vandalism
- 8 Weston project transforming household waste into planters to attract wildlife
- 9 Weston shopfront restored to its former glory
- 10 Man charged with possession of offensive weapon in village