Hutton girls hit eight goals
- Credit: Archant
Hutton Under-15s girls enjoyed a comfortable victory over Backwell Athletic.
HUTTON Under-15 girls entertained Backwell Athletic and were soon into their stride.
Backwell rarely threatened the home goal and a first-half hat-trick from Gabby Massey and one each for Rachael Curtis and Georgia Ferdinando gave Hutton a comfortable 5-0 lead.
The second half continued to be one-way traffic towards the visitor’s goal and chances came and went with some hurried shots, but further goals from Hannah Worley, Lauryn Nigh and a second for Curtis extended the lead further.
As the girls took their foot off the pedal, Backwell came into the game and scored a late goal for their endeavours to leave the final score 8-1.
You may also want to watch:
McDonalds Weston player of the game was awarded to Hannah Worley, with supporter’s player going to Rachael Curtis.
- 1 Coronavirus cases in North Somerset at highest ever daily rate
- 2 Hundreds of children told to isolate after eight schools confirm coronavirus cases
- 3 Local Plan proposals for development in North Somerset
- 4 Appeal after brick thrown through window in Weston
- 5 'Suspicious' fire damages caravan outside Weston home
- 6 County council chairman urged to resign over 'slip of the tongue' comment about gypsies
- 7 Sharp rise in coronavirus cases in over 60s
- 8 Two charged with burglary and fraud
- 9 Weston fundraiser donates hundreds to hospital for saving his life
- 10 Police release CCTV image of man wanted in connection with GBH in Weston