Hutton Moor sit in third position
New players were introduced by Hutton Moor squash team to gain league experience.
HUTTON Moor Squash team took the opportunity to introduce new players into the league.
John Shobbrook took over the captaincy and No 1 spot and rose to the challenge, winning 3-0. Despite losing his game, man of the match Joe Parsons narrowly lost 3-2.
Chris French was overcome 3-0, as was Matt Sayer. Minh Xanh was also whitewashed as Hutton lost to the league leaders Kingswood.
Two days later, Hutton played host to David Lloyd. Neil Stowe returned as captain and managed a 3-2 victory. Scott Booth won a competitive match and Parsons also won 2-0.
You may also want to watch:
French won his match 3-2, while Paul McLean lost a close match 3-2 to complete a 4-1 victory.
The third match was away to Bradley Stoke and Hutton went down 5-0. Graham Booth was overcome 3-0, while Sean Roche lost 3-2.
- 1 Coronavirus cases in North Somerset at highest ever daily rate
- 2 Football association charges club and players following investigation after abandoned match
- 3 Sewage emissions report reveals Weston affected by at least 93 sewage spills in the past year
- 4 North Somerset to move into tier 3 after end of nationwide lockdown
- 5 North Somerset online choir to bring Christmas cheer
- 6 MPs brand placing North Somerset into tier 3 restrictions 'not right' and 'illogical'
- 7 Grand Pier's future uncertain as Weston enters tier 3
- 8 Weston-super-Mare duo sentenced for drug offences
- 9 Football stadium set for coronavirus vaccination hub
- 10 Cash and necklaces stolen in Weston-super-Mare burglary
Matt Sayer lost 3-0 and Paul McLean lost another close encounter 3-2. Captain Stowe lost the final match 3-2.
Hutton Moor are currently third in the league, with just one game remaining.