Indoor league to start soon
The North Somerset Indoor Cricket League is soon start at Priory Community School in Worle.
CRICKET may have taken a bashing by the British weather this summer, but rain is not something that concerns teams involved the North Somerset Indoor Cricket League.
Since the launch of NSICL at Clevedon School Sports Centre last year, the numbers of participating teams has doubled. To accommodate the expansion a second venue at Priory Community School in Worle has been added in readiness for the 10 week winter league. The competitive eight-a-side matches take place on midweek evenings.
Some of the regions biggest cricket club’s are already signed up including Clevedon, Banwell and Churchill and Weston.
Weston indoor team captain Chris Davidson said: “Those of us that played regularly thoroughly enjoyed the NSICL. We found it to be well organised and officiated and most importantly it was good fun”
You may also want to watch:
If your club is interested in joining, please contact John Colley on 07832 339738 or e-mail email@example.com. Visit the dedicated website at WWW.BSICN.CO.UK
- 1 Coronavirus cases in North Somerset at highest ever daily rate
- 2 Appeal for Christmas gifts for elderly and isolated
- 3 County council chairman urged to resign over 'slip of the tongue' comment about gypsies
- 4 Weston General Hospital increases patient-to-nurse ratio due to rising coronavirus patient numbers
- 5 Weston homeless charity announces new location to help vulnerable people during winter
- 6 Football association charges club and players following investigation after abandoned match
- 7 Weston Town Council pledges to be an anti-racist authority
- 8 North Somerset to move into tier 3 after end of nationwide lockdown
- 9 MPs brand placing North Somerset into tier 3 restrictions 'not right' and 'illogical'
- 10 Weston-super-Mare duo sentenced for drug offences