Indoor league to start soon
The North Somerset Indoor Cricket League is soon start at Priory Community School in Worle.
CRICKET may have taken a bashing by the British weather this summer, but rain is not something that concerns teams involved the North Somerset Indoor Cricket League.
Since the launch of NSICL at Clevedon School Sports Centre last year, the numbers of participating teams has doubled. To accommodate the expansion a second venue at Priory Community School in Worle has been added in readiness for the 10 week winter league. The competitive eight-a-side matches take place on midweek evenings.
Some of the regions biggest cricket club’s are already signed up including Clevedon, Banwell and Churchill and Weston.
Weston indoor team captain Chris Davidson said: “Those of us that played regularly thoroughly enjoyed the NSICL. We found it to be well organised and officiated and most importantly it was good fun”
You may also want to watch:
If your club is interested in joining, please contact John Colley on 07832 339738 or e-mail email@example.com. Visit the dedicated website at WWW.BSICN.CO.UK
- 1 Council says it is aware of rat problem in Weston
- 2 Pharmacy near Weston begins Covid vaccinations
- 3 Virus 'ripping through' Weston care homes
- 4 Mother launches fundraising challenge as she battles cancer
- 5 Attempted robbery prompts police appeal
- 6 Housing development for greenfield site in Nailsea approved
- 7 Civic society 'appalled' by new health centre proposed site
- 8 North Somerset Council launches local test and trace service
- 9 Teenager charged with dangerous driving following collision which injured three people