James climbs up the standings
Motocross rider James Dodd moved up to 12th position in the Red Bull Pro National Pro MX1 class.
THE TwoNineTwo Honda motocross team headed north to Whitby in North Yorkshire for round four of the Red Bull Pro Nationals, with James Dodd competing in the Pro MX1 class.
In the opening race, James came out of the first bend in second position, but got hit from behind in the next, rejoining the race in 20th place, eventually claiming a 10th place finish.
Race two saw James outside the top 20 from the start, but he again started passing his rivals and steady progress saw him up into 11th on the final lap and one big final push gained him another place at the death to take another 10th place.
In the third and final race of the day, James was again outside the top 20 from the start and with work to do, he could only get into 12th by the time the finish flag was raised.
You may also want to watch:
James’s consistent scorecard of 10-10-12 gave him ninth overall for the weekend and he has now climbed into 12th in the series standings, despite missing one of the four rounds.
- 1 North Somerset to move into tier 3 after end of nationwide lockdown
- 2 Football association charges club and players following investigation after abandoned match
- 3 Coronavirus cases in North Somerset at highest ever daily rate
- 4 Weston General Hospital increases patient-to-nurse ratio due to rising coronavirus patient numbers
- 5 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 6 County council chairman urged to resign over 'slip of the tongue' comment about gypsies
- 7 Weston Town Council pledges to be an anti-racist authority
- 8 Hundreds of children told to isolate after eight schools confirm coronavirus cases
- 9 Two charged with burglary and fraud
- 10 'Bright future' for Weston high street