Jason plans his attack to perfection
- Credit: Archant
TW MOTORSPORT driver Jason Wilson won his latest race at Rissington Kart Club’s July race meeting.
TW MOTORSPORT driver Jason Wilson won again at Rissington Kart Club’s July race meeting.
After no testing prior to the meeting, the team had to work extra hard on set up in the hot conditions and Jason managed to qualify fifth for the final race.
A tactical first few laps saw him take the lead, but with a train of 10 karts on his bumper, this was short lived. He dropped back to third and planned his final attack and led once again with two laps to go.
He then drove defensive lines to protect the position and subsequently bunched up the chasing pack, which left Jason with a comfortable gap into the final few corners. Chris Frappell rounded out the top 10 for TWM finishing only 2.5 seconds behind Jason.
You may also want to watch:
The team’s next event is at Kimbolton, Cambridgeshire, in August at the KM Festival. This event will be televised on Sky Sports later in the year.
If any businesses are looking for national advertising, please contact email@example.com for information.
- 1 Rapid coronavirus tests offered to people in North Somerset
- 2 Contemporary living in a pretty North Somerset village
- 3 More support needed from Government for pubs to survive
- 4 Pump track project appeals for further community support
- 5 Restaurant donates meals to key workers, teachers and pupils
- 6 New hope in third lockdown due to vaccine
- 7 Council seeks photographer for heritage project
- 8 Families urged to access free school meals in lockdown
- 9 Alliance Homes to deliver 40 affordable properties on Somerset housing development
- 10 Family fundraising to create care packages for NHS nursing staff looking after their daughter