Josh earns England call-up
- Credit: Archant
Priory Community School Academy student Josh Caulfield has been called-up to the England Under-16 squad.
PRIORY Community School Academy student Josh Caulfield has followed in the footsteps of his older brother with a call-up to the England Under-16s squad.
Josh, aged 15, currently in Year 11 at the Academy Trust, has been selected for the main England Under-16s after excelling in the regional trials.
Older brother and current Ulster prop Jake (20), also played for the England Under-16s and now plays for the Ireland Under-20s.
Ex-Bath and British Lion Nigel Redman and current Ulster and Ireland second row player Dan Tuohy are also former Priory students.
You may also want to watch:
Priory director of rugby Jamie Biddle said: “This is brilliant news and well deserved. The school has an incredible reputation in developing talent and this is the latest example.
- 1 Mike begins monumental challenge for Weston-super-Mare causes
- 2 Civic society 'appalled' by new health centre proposed site
- 3 Housing development for greenfield site in Nailsea approved
- 4 Council says it is aware of rat problem in Weston
- 5 Pharmacy near Weston begins Covid vaccinations
- 6 Mother launches fundraising challenge as she battles cancer
- 7 Virus 'ripping through' Weston care homes
- 8 Attempted robbery prompts police appeal
- 9 North Somerset Council launches local test and trace service
- 10 Man charged in connection with county lines drug dealing in Weston