Kirk earns his blazer badge
- Credit: Archant
Weston utility back Kirk Middlemiss earned his blazer badge after his 65th first team appearance for Weston.
WESTON’S utility back Kirk Middlemiss made his 65th first team appearance in the home match against Redingensians last Saturday to qualify for his club blazer badge.
Middlemiss was born in Bristol on June 6, 1988, and was educated at Wyvern School and while there, he was in the Somerset Schools squad from the age of 15 to 18.
His club career started at Hornets where he progressed from the club’s Under-6 mini squad to the colts.
He also represented the county at colt level before joining the Seasiders, making his debut against Old Patesians in September 2007.
You may also want to watch:
He went back to Hornets for 2011/12 before returning to the Weston club near the end of last season.
Middlemiss, who is an electrician, has scored 15 tries.
- 1 Coronavirus cases in North Somerset at highest ever daily rate
- 2 County council chairman urged to resign over 'slip of the tongue' comment about gypsies
- 3 Local Plan proposals for development in North Somerset
- 4 Hundreds of children told to isolate after eight schools confirm coronavirus cases
- 5 Appeal after brick thrown through window in Weston
- 6 'Suspicious' fire damages caravan outside Weston home
- 7 Sharp rise in coronavirus cases in over 60s
- 8 Two charged with burglary and fraud
- 9 Pubs running takeaway and collections during lockdown
- 10 Puxton Park to open trampoline park, gym and segway course