Kit sponsors, coaches and players required
Weston Ability Football Club is looking for kit sponsors, coaches and players for the new season.
Weston Ability Football Club is looking for kit sponsors for the upcoming season.
The club is a local football team established in May 2016 and cater for young children through to adults with learning disabilities, who would not otherwise get to play football.
They have two adult teams that play in a six-a-side league format once a month.
The club is looking for voluntary coaches who would be interested in helping to coach young children through to adults. They are also looking for players from nine years of age through to adults.
You may also want to watch:
If you feel you can help or would like to come and play, please contact Dave on 07442 162744.
- 1 Local Plan proposals for development in North Somerset
- 2 Hundreds of children told to isolate after eight schools confirm coronavirus cases
- 3 'Suspicious' fire damages caravan outside Weston home
- 4 Sharp rise in coronavirus cases in over 60s
- 5 Appeal after brick thrown through window in Weston
- 6 Police release CCTV image of man wanted in connection with GBH in Weston
- 7 Coronavirus cases in North Somerset at highest ever daily rate
- 8 Weston fundraiser donates hundreds to hospital for saving his life
- 9 Pubs running takeaway and collections during lockdown
- 10 Puxton Park to open trampoline park, gym and segway course