Latest district league fixtures
- Credit: Archant
Latest fixtures from the Weston & District League.
WESTON & District League fixtures - Division 1: Berrow Res v Winscombe Res (D Bryant); Congresbury Res v Portishead Town A (R Connolly); Draycott v Weston Super Seagulls (C Simmons); Tickenham Utd v Hutton (K Gould); Yatton Ath Res v Cleeve West Town Res (I Smith).
Division 2: Axbridge Town v AFC Nailsea (J Hickey); Burnham Utd A v Nailsea Utd B (P Fisher); Clevedon Utd A v Churchill Club 70 Reserves (A Murphy); Locking Park v Sporting Weston (M Sprague); St George (E-i-G) Res v Worle Rangers (C Ham).
Division 3: Banwell Res v Wrington Redhill Res (S Acton); KVFC v Cheddar A (J Locker); Portishead Town B v Wedmore (T Billinghurst); Shipham v Nailsea Utd Colts (J Skinner); Westend v Winscombe A (M Collins).
Division 4: Clapton-in-Gordano v Worle Res (T Boylan); Hutton Res v Pill Utd (D Carstensen); St George (E-i-G) A v Kewstoke Lions Res (D Pinnock); South Park Rangers v Portishead Town Colts (F Ferrari); Worle Rangers Res v Portishead Caledonian Thistle (K Fox).
You may also want to watch:
Division 5: AFC Nailsea Res v Axbridge Town Res (J Collard); Clevedon Utd B v Clapton-in-Gordano Res (A Locker); Selkirk Utd v South Park Rangers Res (tba); Wedmore Res v Shipham Ath (B Dancer); Westend Res v Uphill Castle A (T Sharpe).
- 1 North Somerset to move into tier 3 after end of nationwide lockdown
- 2 Weston General Hospital increases patient-to-nurse ratio due to rising coronavirus patient numbers
- 3 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 4 County council chairman urged to resign over 'slip of the tongue' comment about gypsies
- 5 Coronavirus cases in North Somerset at highest ever daily rate
- 6 Football association charges club and players following investigation after abandoned match
- 7 Weston Town Council pledges to be an anti-racist authority
- 8 Hundreds of children told to isolate after eight schools confirm coronavirus cases
- 9 'Bright future' for Weston high street
- 10 Sharp rise in coronavirus cases in over 60s