Legends coming to Weston
Two legends from the world of darts are to take part in an exhibition match at the Grand Atlantic Hotel in March.
BOBBY George and Wayne Mardle are coming to Weston to take part an exhibition on March 2 at the Grand Atlantic Hotel in Weston.
They will play members of the audience and will then play each other in a head-to-head challenge. Bobby George will also perform his ‘audience with Bobby’ routine which contains adult humour.
The players will also be available for autographs and photos.
Mardle is a charismatic player in the world of professional darts, loved by fans, tournament promoters and the TV cameras.
You may also want to watch:
He is a larger-than-life character, full of energy and always willing to engage with the fans. He is currently a commentator and presenter with Sky Sports.
George is recognised as a colourful and charismatic darts player. He is the biggest personality in world darts and currently co-presents the famous World Darts Championship for BBC TV.
- 1 Coronavirus cases in North Somerset at highest ever daily rate
- 2 Appeal after brick thrown through window in Weston
- 3 Mike Fletcher: Former Weston Cricket and Rugby legend passes away
- 4 Weston homeless charity announces new location to help vulnerable people during winter
- 5 Football association charges club and players following investigation after abandoned match
- 6 New leadership team for charity
- 7 North Somerset to move into tier 3 after end of nationwide lockdown
- 8 Businessman launches two-in-one facemasks in support of MIND charity
- 9 MPs brand placing North Somerset into tier 3 restrictions 'not right' and 'illogical'
- 10 Weston-super-Mare duo sentenced for drug offences
Famed for his extravagant stage entrances to the sound of Queen’s ‘We are the Champions’ dressed in a sequinned cape and carrying a lighted candelabra, Bobby has become a living darts legend.