Little Strikers congratulated
- Credit: Archant
Little Strikers’ coach Glyn Riley congratulated all his mini strikers for passing the first stage of the agility training award.
FORMER Bristol City striker Glyn Riley would like to congratulate the all the mini strikers for passing the first stage of the agility training award.
He also congratulated the little strikers on achieving stage two skills award they have all worked hard on their fitness skills to work toward both of these awards.
After the success of the first two years at Little Strikers, they are on the look out for new players, so if you son is aged between four and six years and has passion and enthusiasm for football and would like to learn the correct skills, improve his fitness and agility, be taught the right attitude and grow his confidence, then why not join Little Strikers skills centre.
They are a professional run skills centre that prides ourselves on building young players’ confidence, coaching and developing our players skills, fitness levels and attitude to help launch our young players into grass routes football at seven-years-old, but most of all we have fun every week.
You may also want to watch:
Little Strikers is held every Sunday on the 3G Pitch on the @Worle Community Sports Centre at noon and run by ex-Bristol City striker Glyn Riley. To book a free trial, please contact Little Strikers on 07531 479022.
- 1 County council chairman urged to resign over 'slip of the tongue' comment about gypsies
- 2 Weston General Hospital increases patient-to-nurse ratio due to rising coronavirus patient numbers
- 3 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 4 Coronavirus cases in North Somerset at highest ever daily rate
- 5 Football association charges club and players following investigation after abandoned match
- 6 175th anniversary of Weston Cricket Club book by Roger Webber to shortly be released
- 7 Cancer specialist offers tips on mental wellbeing during lockdown
- 8 Hundreds of children told to isolate after eight schools confirm coronavirus cases
- 9 Local Plan proposals for development in North Somerset
- 10 Appeal after brick thrown through window in Weston