Local estate agency sponsor five junior teams
- Credit: Archant
Five Priory Junior Football Club teams have been sponsored by local estate agency haart.
Five Weston junior teams have been kitted out for the new season by a local estate agency.
Weston-based Priory Junior Football Club, also known as Priory Rangers, announced the signing of a two-year sponsorship agreement with haart from 2016.
The sponsorship has enabled the five junior teams from Under-8s to 12s to be supplied with new matching Nike kits.
Previously, each team has had to find their own sponsor, so haart’s club sponsorship means that junior football is secured for the boys for the next two years.
You may also want to watch:
FC Locking Under-10s (current Year 5 at school) are looking for more players.
Next season the team will be going to 9v9 format, so are looking for a few more players for our already successful squad.
- 1 Attempted robbery prompts police appeal
- 2 Council tax set to rise in North Somerset
- 3 Teenager charged with dangerous driving following collision which injured three people
- 4 Cosmetics company creates candle to raise cash for Weston Hospicecare
- 5 Weston Hospicecare postpones Men's March due to possible lockdown extension
- 6 Community shop seeks new manager
- 7 Rapid coronavirus tests offered to people in North Somerset
- 8 Schools advised not to use mass testing as an alternative to isolation
- 9 Vacant care home to be transformed into seafront flats
- 10 Council seeks photographer for heritage project
If you are interested, please contact Tina on 07960 887637.