Martyn is No 1 seed
The Regency Stages Rally will be held at the Bath & West Showground in Shepton Mallet on Saturday.
MARTYN England from Wellington, Somerset, in his Mitsubishi Evo 9 SRS, will lead the field away in the Regency Stages Rally.
The tight four-mile stage, within the grounds of the Bath & West Showground, Shepton Mallet, will start at 10am on Saturday.
Martyn, who finished second overall on this successful event last year, will be doing his best to equal his seeding of No 1 on this year’s event.
A total of 76 competitors will be competing over a total of 14 stages during the weekend, including two night stages on Saturday.
You may also want to watch:
As well as Martyn England, the top runners include Jim Munden (Escort Mk 2) from Bristol, Josh Payton (Escort Mk 2) from East Harptree, Mike Threlfall (Mitsubishi Evo 9) from Taunton and James Hunt (Corsa) from Poole.
For more information go to www.regencystages.com/attractions.php
- 1 Local Plan proposals for development in North Somerset
- 2 Hundreds of children told to isolate after eight schools confirm coronavirus cases
- 3 'Suspicious' fire damages caravan outside Weston home
- 4 Sharp rise in coronavirus cases in over 60s
- 5 Appeal after brick thrown through window in Weston
- 6 Police release CCTV image of man wanted in connection with GBH in Weston
- 7 Coronavirus cases in North Somerset at highest ever daily rate
- 8 Weston fundraiser donates hundreds to hospital for saving his life
- 9 Pubs running takeaway and collections during lockdown
- 10 Puxton Park to open trampoline park, gym and segway course