Nick Edrich earns maximum points on his jetski at the British Championships in Oxford.
BURNHAM jet skier Nick Edrich attended round two of the British Championships, at Nitrojet in Oxford.
Riding his Hydrospace S4, Nick took maximum points in his class and second in expert.
Nick said: “I was overjoyed how the weekend went as there was a full line up of racers this time, which included several British champions. The course was a fast open layout which suited my riding style, but I was surprised to be up amongst the top riders in the expert class so early in the season.”
On the last lap the leader made a small mistake. Nick took the opposite split course and the two riders came out side by side, but the eventual winner had the inside line and Nick had to settle for a well placed second.
You may also want to watch:
Nick continues to receive support from Fusion Leisure at Home Farm Caravan Park, the Cladding Centre and AK Autos.
- 1 Coronavirus cases in North Somerset at highest ever daily rate
- 2 Hundreds of children told to isolate after eight schools confirm coronavirus cases
- 3 Mike Fletcher: Former Weston Cricket and Rugby legend passes away
- 4 Weston homeless charity announces new location to help vulnerable people during winter
- 5 North Somerset to move into tier 3 after end of nationwide lockdown
- 6 North Somerset online choir to bring Christmas cheer
- 7 Businessman launches two-in-one facemasks in support of MIND charity
- 8 MPs brand placing North Somerset into tier 3 restrictions 'not right' and 'illogical'
- 9 Grand Pier's future uncertain as Weston enters tier 3
- 10 Weston-super-Mare duo sentenced for drug offences