McGregor wins fans award
Marc McGregor has been named Weston supporters' player of the year.
Before the game, McGregor was presented with the supporters' player of the year award.
The 31-year-old attacker was given the trophy after scoring eight goals this league campaign.
However, McGregor, who counts Notts County and Oxford United among his former clubs, seemed set to lose his place earlier in the season when Andy Gurney signed strikers Scott Partridge and Manny Williams.
And the manager admitted the pair met soon after he was given the job for crunch talks.
You may also want to watch:
He said: "We told Marc we needed more from him and he was injured soon afterwards, but when he came back into the side we asked him to put in the performances and he did just that.
- 1 Coronavirus cases in North Somerset at highest ever daily rate
- 2 Hundreds of children told to isolate after eight schools confirm coronavirus cases
- 3 Sharp rise in coronavirus cases in over 60s
- 4 Weston homeless charity announces new location to help vulnerable people during winter
- 5 North Somerset to move into tier 3 after end of nationwide lockdown
- 6 North Somerset online choir to bring Christmas cheer
- 7 Businessman launches two-in-one facemasks in support of MIND charity
- 8 MPs brand placing North Somerset into tier 3 restrictions 'not right' and 'illogical'
- 9 Grand Pier's future uncertain as Weston enters tier 3
- 10 Weston-super-Mare duo sentenced for drug offences