Megan and Harry clean up at Taunton
MEGAN Rundle and Harry Burrow from the Avenue BW Controls Ltd Mini Red Academy were both victorious at the end of the Tony Pryce Mini Red Series at Taunton Blackbrook.
MEGAN Rundle and Harry Burrow from the Avenue BW Controls Ltd Mini Red Academy were both victorious at the end of the Tony Pryce Mini Red Series.
Megan topped her pre-qualifying finals and managed to win all her matches with some powerful serving and some excellent groundshots.
Harry, who also won one of the events played exceptionally well and won all his matches in the grand final with one really close match at 10-8. Ellen Burrow, sister of Harry, was also invited to compete in the girls’ event and managed a fantastic second place.
Head Coach Vinny Duddy also wanted to remind parents that there are still places available on the second week of the clubs Easter holiday junior tennis camp, which runs from 9am-4pm daily.
You may also want to watch:
Bookings can be made over the phone on 01278 782758. Details of costs and application forms are available on the clubs website www.avenuetennis.com
- 1 Weston-super-Mare duo sentenced for drug offences
- 2 MPs brand placing North Somerset into tier 3 restrictions 'not right' and 'illogical'
- 3 North Somerset to move into tier 3 after end of nationwide lockdown
- 4 Weston homeless charity announces new location to help vulnerable people during winter
- 5 Businessman launches two-in-one facemasks in support of MIND charity
- 6 Football association charges club and players following investigation after abandoned match
- 7 Coronavirus cases in North Somerset at highest ever daily rate
- 8 Hundreds of children told to isolate after eight schools confirm coronavirus cases
- 9 Mike Fletcher: Former Weston Cricket and Rugby legend passes away
- 10 Local Plan proposals for development in North Somerset