Megan and Harry clean up at Taunton
MEGAN Rundle and Harry Burrow from the Avenue BW Controls Ltd Mini Red Academy were both victorious at the end of the Tony Pryce Mini Red Series at Taunton Blackbrook.
MEGAN Rundle and Harry Burrow from the Avenue BW Controls Ltd Mini Red Academy were both victorious at the end of the Tony Pryce Mini Red Series.
Megan topped her pre-qualifying finals and managed to win all her matches with some powerful serving and some excellent groundshots.
Harry, who also won one of the events played exceptionally well and won all his matches in the grand final with one really close match at 10-8. Ellen Burrow, sister of Harry, was also invited to compete in the girls’ event and managed a fantastic second place.
Head Coach Vinny Duddy also wanted to remind parents that there are still places available on the second week of the clubs Easter holiday junior tennis camp, which runs from 9am-4pm daily.
You may also want to watch:
Bookings can be made over the phone on 01278 782758. Details of costs and application forms are available on the clubs website www.avenuetennis.com
- 1 Changes to bus services in Weston
- 2 Home Bargains store opens after £1million investment
- 3 Pupil awarded new bike for attending every lesson
- 4 Luxurious three-bedroom house overlooking Weston seafront
- 5 Weston mum thanks community after Afghan refugee donation
- 6 Pet store to relocate to new unit
- 7 Pub nominated for pub of the year in national awards
- 8 Plan to build £30million second school site approved
- 9 New restaurant named Hospitality Hero by Mercury readers
- 10 Weston schools to reintroduce extra-curricular clubs