Weston find themselves in eighth position from 14 in National 3 South West at the halfway stage of the season.
AT the halfway stage of the season, Weston find themselves in eighth position from 14 in National 3 South West, having won seven of their 14 matches. Their 35 league points include seven bonuses.
Their leading points scorer is fly-half James Mackay, who has notched 123 including two tries, 22 conversions and 23 penalties.
In all matches, including the Somerset and Bristol Combination Cups, they have scored 54 tries, the leader being flanker Jamie Rudkin with 11.
Other leading try scorers are former Nailsea and Backwell wing Matthew Watkins (10) and George Wright and Paul Sprague (six each).
You may also want to watch:
In January, they have two difficult away matches when they visit top clubs Redingensians and Chinnor and two at home when they will receive Chippenham and Bridgwater.
Chippenham are also on 35 league points and are much improved since September when the Seasiders won by 35-19.
- 1 Attempted robbery prompts police appeal
- 2 Council tax set to rise in North Somerset
- 3 Cosmetics company creates candle to raise cash for Weston Hospicecare
- 4 New scheme to monitor high-risk Covid patients at home will 'save lives'
- 5 Rapid coronavirus tests offered to people in North Somerset
- 6 Weston Hospicecare postpones Men's March due to possible lockdown extension
- 7 Community shop seeks new manager
- 8 Contemporary living in a pretty North Somerset village
- 9 Alliance Homes to deliver 40 affordable properties on Somerset housing development
- 10 Vacant care home to be transformed into seafront flats
Chippenham’s last result was a victory over Old Patesians by 41-20, so they will be a different proposition in the first match of the New Year on Saturday at the Recreation Ground (2.30pm).