Midweek win for Airways
Lympsham Airways defeated East Huntspill by eight wickets in the Weston Midweek League.
LYMPSHAM Airways opened their Weston Midweek League Division 1 season with an emphatic win over East Huntspill.
After dismissing Huntspill for 122, Airways cruised to their target for the loss of just two wickets.
In Division 2, Mark managed a respectable 112-9 off their allotted overs, but with Matt Kearsey making 42 not out, Windsor Castle enjoyed a seven wicket victory.
In the cup, Ian Latham top scored with 38 not out, but the rest of the Parpagon Carriers batsmen struggled, particularly against Tom Issac who claimed 4-10.
You may also want to watch:
Their final total of 100-9 proved to be inadequate as NK Sports claimed their place in the next round with an eight wicket win, Chris Davidson making 43 not out.
- 1 Local Plan proposals for development in North Somerset
- 2 Hundreds of children told to isolate after eight schools confirm coronavirus cases
- 3 'Suspicious' fire damages caravan outside Weston home
- 4 Sharp rise in coronavirus cases in over 60s
- 5 Appeal after brick thrown through window in Weston
- 6 Police release CCTV image of man wanted in connection with GBH in Weston
- 7 Coronavirus cases in North Somerset at highest ever daily rate
- 8 Weston fundraiser donates hundreds to hospital for saving his life
- 9 Pubs running takeaway and collections during lockdown
- 10 Two charged with burglary and fraud