Mixed doubles at Burnham
A mixed doubles tournament is to be held at the Avenue Tennis Club in Burnham on November 25.
THE Jan Mackay memorial mixed doubles tournament will be held on November 25 from 11am at the Avenue Tennis Club in Burnham.
The winners of the tournament will also take home the Ron Hines Memorial Trophy as this couldn’t be played for in October due to bad weather.
The BW Controls Ltd Mini Red (Under-8s) and Mini Orange (eight to 10-year-olds) tournaments will be held on the same day between 11am-1pm.
Head coach Vinny Duddy said the club are keen to encourage new and have a new adult membership offer available at the club which includes 10 coaching lessons and membership until March 31, 2013 for �75.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone interested should contact Vinny Duddy at the club on 01278 782758. Membership of the club for juniors is less than a �1 week and includes access to Vinny’s minis on a Friday evening, which is two one-hour sessions of free tennis fun and games.
The tennis club’s annual family Christmas lunch will be held on December 2 from noon, adults �10 and children under 13 - �5. Please sign up on the club noticeboard as places are limited.
- 1 Attempted robbery prompts police appeal
- 2 Council tax set to rise in North Somerset
- 3 Cosmetics company creates candle to raise cash for Weston Hospicecare
- 4 New scheme to monitor high-risk Covid patients at home will 'save lives'
- 5 Rapid coronavirus tests offered to people in North Somerset
- 6 Weston Hospicecare postpones Men's March due to possible lockdown extension
- 7 Community shop seeks new manager
- 8 Contemporary living in a pretty North Somerset village
- 9 Alliance Homes to deliver 40 affordable properties on Somerset housing development
- 10 Vacant care home to be transformed into seafront flats