New coach takes over at Banwell
- Credit: Archant
Lee Veale is the new coach at Banwell Football Club and has started pre-season training at the club.
NEW Banwell Football Club manager Jim Darch has been busy this summer making UEFA coach and FA tutor Lee Veale his first signing.
Formally a coach at Bristol City, Veale will be responsible for overseeing all the pre-season training at the club which has just started.
Darch told the Mercury: “Lee’s arrival takes Banwell to a new level. He is the most qualified and respected coach in the area and will bring a new found professionalism to our club.”
Banwell run sides from under-7s through to under-18s, as well as two senior sides.
You may also want to watch:
All new players are guaranteed a warm welcome at training and details of sessions can be obtained by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Coronavirus cases in North Somerset at highest ever daily rate
- 2 Hundreds of children told to isolate after eight schools confirm coronavirus cases
- 3 County council chairman urged to resign over 'slip of the tongue' comment about gypsies
- 4 Local Plan proposals for development in North Somerset
- 5 Appeal after brick thrown through window in Weston
- 6 'Suspicious' fire damages caravan outside Weston home
- 7 Sharp rise in coronavirus cases in over 60s
- 8 Two charged with burglary and fraud
- 9 Pubs running takeaway and collections during lockdown
- 10 Police release CCTV image of man wanted in connection with GBH in Weston