New kit for Weston Town juniors
Weston Town juniors are celebrating with the arrival of new kit for two of its teams.
LOCAL Vauxhall dealer, Drive Vauxhall, has announced their commitment to grass roots football in the area by showing their support to Weston Town Under-15s by providing them with a brand new kit.
Richard Broady, sales manager at Drive Vauxhall, Weston, said: “Supplying Weston Town with a new kit is just the starting point to an exciting partnership with Weston Town Juniors.”
Weston Town Under-13s would like to thank the the Old Manor Inn for their shirt sponsorship for the coming season.
CHEDDAR Under-12s are in need of budding football superstars to help reinforce the squad.
You may also want to watch:
The team have some great talent, but could do with a few new faces to increase the squad size.
Please contact Simon Willies on 07515 035617 to find out more.
- 1 Weston will get a bowling alley next year
- 2 Puxton Park pumpkin patch now open
- 3 Weston pub to undergo renovations to restore 19th century look
- 4 PICTURES: Runners brave the elements at Weston Super Half
- 5 WIN: Tickets to The Magic Of Motown
- 6 Man jailed for knife possession offence
- 7 Yeo Valley extends open days for award-winning garden
- 8 Stone Roses songs to be recreated in Weston
- 9 Village's community shop to relocate
- 10 Impressive house in a popular area of Weston