New kit for Weston Town juniors
Weston Town juniors are celebrating with the arrival of new kit for two of its teams.
LOCAL Vauxhall dealer, Drive Vauxhall, has announced their commitment to grass roots football in the area by showing their support to Weston Town Under-15s by providing them with a brand new kit.
Richard Broady, sales manager at Drive Vauxhall, Weston, said: “Supplying Weston Town with a new kit is just the starting point to an exciting partnership with Weston Town Juniors.”
Weston Town Under-13s would like to thank the the Old Manor Inn for their shirt sponsorship for the coming season.
CHEDDAR Under-12s are in need of budding football superstars to help reinforce the squad.
You may also want to watch:
The team have some great talent, but could do with a few new faces to increase the squad size.
Please contact Simon Willies on 07515 035617 to find out more.
- 1 Coronavirus cases in North Somerset at highest ever daily rate
- 2 Appeal for Christmas gifts for elderly and isolated
- 3 County council chairman urged to resign over 'slip of the tongue' comment about gypsies
- 4 Weston General Hospital increases patient-to-nurse ratio due to rising coronavirus patient numbers
- 5 Weston homeless charity announces new location to help vulnerable people during winter
- 6 Football association charges club and players following investigation after abandoned match
- 7 Weston Town Council pledges to be an anti-racist authority
- 8 North Somerset to move into tier 3 after end of nationwide lockdown
- 9 MPs brand placing North Somerset into tier 3 restrictions 'not right' and 'illogical'
- 10 Weston-super-Mare duo sentenced for drug offences