New National League coach for Weston
- Credit: Archant
Weston Hockey Club has a National League coach for the new season.
WESTON Hockey Club is excited to announce they have secured a National League coach for the new season.
Gary Blythe has coached Ireland and a number of teams to promotion and has also developed youth squads and adult teams to achieve their best.
Pre-season training has already started with excellent attendance. The club has two ladies’ and two men’s teams and a thriving youth section.
The club is also keen to hear from new members. With a new pitch at Broadoak Computing and Mathematics College and the social side of the club joining forces with Weston Rugby Club, the scene is set for great things to be achieved.
You may also want to watch:
Mercedes Benz of Weston is committed to their sponsorship support for the new season, as well as a number of other local businesses. The club is keen to hear from businesses looking to support youth fitness and sport development in the town.
Anyone looking to join the club or interested to find out more, please contact Sarah on 07709 431476 or contact the club via http://weston-super-mare-hockey.org.uk
- 1 Coronavirus cases in North Somerset at highest ever daily rate
- 2 Appeal after brick thrown through window in Weston
- 3 Mike Fletcher: Former Weston Cricket and Rugby legend passes away
- 4 Weston homeless charity announces new location to help vulnerable people during winter
- 5 Football association charges club and players following investigation after abandoned match
- 6 New leadership team for charity
- 7 North Somerset to move into tier 3 after end of nationwide lockdown
- 8 Businessman launches two-in-one facemasks in support of MIND charity
- 9 MPs brand placing North Somerset into tier 3 restrictions 'not right' and 'illogical'
- 10 Weston-super-Mare duo sentenced for drug offences
Feel free to join in at a pre-season fitness session at Drove Road, next to Weston Rugby Club on Mondays and Wednesdays (7pm) or 9am on Saturdays.
Pitch training starts in September at Broadoak Computing and Mathematics College for juniors and adults – contact the club for more details.