New opponents for the Seagulls
Seagulls to face old and new opponents next season.
THE Football Association League committee has agreed the make-up of the Blue Square South for the forthcoming 2011-12 season.
Weston will break new ground when they meet Truro City, winners of the Zamaretto Premier League, for the first time, who have been promoted along with runners-up Salisbury City who have bounced back from a two-league demotion last season and last met Weston in the league in 2006-07.
Promoted from the Ryman League will be Sutton United whom Weston last met in 2007-08 and Tonbridge Angels from Kent who last met Weston in the 1997-98 season in the Southern Division of the Southern League.
Promoted to the Nationwide Conference are Braintree Town and Ebbsfleet United while Eastbourne Borough will be coming the other way after three seasons in the top flight.
You may also want to watch:
St Albans City are relegated to the Zamaretto Premier and Lewes and Thurrock move to the Ryman League.
- 1 Coronavirus cases in North Somerset at highest ever daily rate
- 2 'Bright future' for Weston high street
- 3 Hundreds of children told to isolate after eight schools confirm coronavirus cases
- 4 Two charged with burglary and fraud
- 5 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 6 County council chairman urged to resign over 'slip of the tongue' comment about gypsies
- 7 Weston General Hospital increases patient-to-nurse ratio due to rising coronavirus patient numbers
- 8 Football association charges club and players following investigation after abandoned match
- 9 Weston Town Council pledges to be an anti-racist authority
- 10 North Somerset to move into tier 3 after end of nationwide lockdown