New rankings achieved
AIKIDO is a Japanese martial art created to foster moral character in one's self, calmness and confidence for daily life, and this certainly proved itself at Ki Aikido s HQ in the Kings Fitness and Leisure in Cheddar.
AIKIDO is a Japanese martial art created to foster moral character in one's self, calmness and confidence for daily life, and this certainly proved itself at Ki Aikido's HQ in the Kings Fitness and Leisure in Cheddar.
Students were examined at their grading class and again 8th Dan, Sensei Ray Study's excellent teachings proved dividends as all nine attained their new rankings.
The adult class: Mark Morgan, passed 1st Kyu (Brown belt); Pawel Tloczek, passed 1st Kyu; Keith Heal, passed 2nd Kyu (Blue belt); Alan Howell, passed 2nd Kyu; Vivien Heal, passed 2nd Kyu; Ben Boydell, passed 2nd Kyu; Andy May, passed 3rd Kyu (Green belt); Benjamin Champion, passed 4th Kyu (Orange belt); Elliott Scott, passed 4th Kyu.
The Ki Aikido associates, including their members from Poole and Bournemouth, then attended an intensive but enjoyable and productive three-hour special training course in the afternoon.
You may also want to watch:
The day was agreeably rounded off when friends and families joined the Ki Aikido members at a get-together and meal.
For more information about Ki Aikido of GB, contact: Sensei Ray Sturdy on 01278 780769 or e-mail email@example.com or visit their web site www.kiaikidogb.com
- 1 Changes to bus services in Weston
- 2 Home Bargains store opens after £1million investment
- 3 Pupil awarded new bike for attending every lesson
- 4 Luxurious three-bedroom house overlooking Weston seafront
- 5 Weston mum thanks community after Afghan refugee donation
- 6 Pet store to relocate to new unit
- 7 Pub nominated for pub of the year in national awards
- 8 Plan to build £30million second school site approved
- 9 Pilot dairy facility opens in food innovation centre
- 10 Weston schools to reintroduce extra-curricular clubs