New sponsored shirts for Lympsham players
Lympsham Tennis Club will look smart in the North Somerset Summer League with new sponsored shirt.
Lympsham Tennis Club has become the first team in the North Somerset Summer Tennis League to wear matching club shirts.
The shirts were kindly donated by the club sponsor Nuts & Bolts Limited, a Weston based supplier of a huge range of fixings and power tools.
Chairman Steve Grist said: “While considered a smaller club we have enjoyed success on the court and felt we wanted to reflect this in our appearance. We were fortunate to have a generous sponsor who was prepared to support our aim.”
Managing director of Nuts & Bolts Ltd, Charlie Hart said: “It has been a pleasure to be involved in this manner with such a positive and progressive club like Lympsham.”
You may also want to watch:
Lympsham currently have two men’s and two ladies’ teams competing in the North Somerset Tennis League and always welcome new members of any ability.
More information can be found at www.lympshamtc.co.uk or by emailing Steve Grist at email@example.com
- 1 Man suffers head injuries in Weston robbery
- 2 Banwell traffic will soon be 'a thing of the past'
- 3 May 17: Which pubs are reopening across Weston?
- 4 May 17: Village café and sustainable shop to reopen
- 5 Mini tornado does damage in Weston
- 6 Weston project transforming household waste into planters to attract wildlife
- 7 Huge six-bedroom house with flat on Weston seafront
- 8 Newspapers often enjoyed grand town centre premises as befitted the self-important Fourth Estate.
- 9 Weston shopfront restored to its former glory
- 10 Council urges people to respect open spaces after rise in littering and vandalism