New tumbling class at The Campus
- Credit: Archant
A new tumbling class is being held by Splitz Gym Club at The Campus in Locking Castle.
SPLITZ Gym Club is holding a new tumbling class starting on June 4 (6.30-7.30pm) at The Campus in Locking Castle.
This class covers all the basics of tumbling such as rolls, cartwheels, round-offs, forward/back walkovers, progressing onto backflips, standing somersaults and aerial skills.
The class will have all equipment including air track, trampettes, crash mats and a tribond tumbling floor.
Coach Sharon Benham is the only British Gymnastics qualified tumbling coach in Weston and has produced some of the best regional and national tumblers.
You may also want to watch:
With the help of two qualified gymnastics coaches, this class can be for fun and can lead to competitive tumbling competitions.
If you are interested in joining, please ring 07900 856129 to book, spaces in this class will be limited, or email the website: www.splitzgymclub.co.uk
- 1 Coronavirus cases in North Somerset at highest ever daily rate
- 2 Football association charges club and players following investigation after abandoned match
- 3 Sewage emissions report reveals Weston affected by at least 93 sewage spills in the past year
- 4 North Somerset to move into tier 3 after end of nationwide lockdown
- 5 North Somerset online choir to bring Christmas cheer
- 6 MPs brand placing North Somerset into tier 3 restrictions 'not right' and 'illogical'
- 7 Grand Pier's future uncertain as Weston enters tier 3
- 8 Weston-super-Mare duo sentenced for drug offences
- 9 Football stadium set for coronavirus vaccination hub
- 10 Cash and necklaces stolen in Weston-super-Mare burglary