Nick off to a fast start
Jet skier Nick Edrich leads the novice jet skiing class.
NICK Edrich, (37), of Burnham, is currently leading the IJSBA novice stock class in the jet sport racing association of Great Britain championships (JSRA).
His stand up type jet ski model is a Hydrospace S4 (a four-stroke intercooled turbo which produces 110hp and does nearly 60mph).
There are six race weekends from April through to September and Nick also finished third in the expert class for the weekend.
Nick hopes to ride in the world finals in October at Lake Havasu, USA. He has a few sponsors and these are local firms AK Autos, Home Farm Caravan Park, Quick Sign and the Cladding Centre. Further sponsorship is needed for him to fulfil his potential.
You may also want to watch:
Nick, who is also a qualified RNLI Lifeboat helmsman, may be contacted for further information on 07738 283569.
- 1 Changes to bus services in Weston
- 2 Home Bargains store opens after £1million investment
- 3 Pupil awarded new bike for attending every lesson
- 4 Luxurious three-bedroom house overlooking Weston seafront
- 5 Pet store to relocate to new unit
- 6 Weston mum thanks community after Afghan refugee donation
- 7 Pub nominated for pub of the year in national awards
- 8 Plan to build £30million second school site approved
- 9 New restaurant named Hospitality Hero by Mercury readers
- 10 Weston schools to reintroduce extra-curricular clubs