Nick off to a fast start
Jet skier Nick Edrich leads the novice jet skiing class.
NICK Edrich, (37), of Burnham, is currently leading the IJSBA novice stock class in the jet sport racing association of Great Britain championships (JSRA).
His stand up type jet ski model is a Hydrospace S4 (a four-stroke intercooled turbo which produces 110hp and does nearly 60mph).
There are six race weekends from April through to September and Nick also finished third in the expert class for the weekend.
Nick hopes to ride in the world finals in October at Lake Havasu, USA. He has a few sponsors and these are local firms AK Autos, Home Farm Caravan Park, Quick Sign and the Cladding Centre. Further sponsorship is needed for him to fulfil his potential.
You may also want to watch:
Nick, who is also a qualified RNLI Lifeboat helmsman, may be contacted for further information on 07738 283569.
- 1 Coronavirus cases in North Somerset at highest ever daily rate
- 2 Two charged with burglary and fraud
- 3 Local Plan proposals for development in North Somerset
- 4 Mike Fletcher: Former Weston Cricket and Rugby legend passes away
- 5 Weston homeless charity announces new location to help vulnerable people during winter
- 6 Football association charges club and players following investigation after abandoned match
- 7 North Somerset to move into tier 3 after end of nationwide lockdown
- 8 Businessman launches two-in-one facemasks in support of MIND charity
- 9 MPs brand placing North Somerset into tier 3 restrictions 'not right' and 'illogical'
- 10 Weston-super-Mare duo sentenced for drug offences