Paul returns to Banwell
Banwell Football Club welcome back Paul White as their new manager.
BANWELL Football Club, who play in the Errea Division 2 West Division are looking forward to an exciting season ahead, unveiling a �30,000 refit to the clubhouse, pitch and facilities.
The club welcome Paul White back as first team manager, returning after six years after successful spells with Hutton and East Worle.
Paul has re-signed several players that played junior football at the club. These include Dean Grubb, Tommy Owen, Adam Abrahams, Andy Hayes, as well as Mark McKeever and Steve Owen and has also inherited a strong group of players from last seasons squad.
Pre-season fixtures start this weekend with Langford Rovers, Cheddar, Cleeve West Town and Weston academy.
You may also want to watch:
A Bristol City legends side that includes Scott Murray, Gary Owers, Micky Bell, Joe Burnell, Andy Lewellyn, Alex Russell and many more stars will be Banwell’s final pre-season game on August 7 at Riverside, Banwell, for a 4pm kick-off.
- 1 Coronavirus cases in North Somerset at highest ever daily rate
- 2 Hundreds of children told to isolate after eight schools confirm coronavirus cases
- 3 Children as young as 11 being targeted by sexual predators, police warn
- 4 Local Plan proposals for development in North Somerset
- 5 Cancer specialist offers tips on mental wellbeing during lockdown
- 6 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 7 County council chairman urged to resign over 'slip of the tongue' comment about gypsies
- 8 Weston General Hospital increases patient-to-nurse ratio due to rising coronavirus patient numbers
- 9 Football association charges club and players following investigation after abandoned match
- 10 175th anniversary of Weston Cricket Club book by Roger Webber to shortly be released